WBFT has developed a cost efficient and versatile FMS training solution for cadets and pilots that want to learn the functions of this sophisticated piece of equipment without having to occupy an expensive simulator. The FMS application runs on a tablet and replicates the typical General Electric FMS as found on e.g. the Boeing 737 family of Airbus A320 family of aircraft.
- Easy to install and operate.
- All features and functions of the real FMS are included.
- Complete RNAV functionality.
- 23 Path Terminators implemented.
- Includes advanced holding and offset behavior.
- CDU and relevant avionics can be displayed to evaluate pilot inputs.